|What To Eat: ( all that you want )
- Bland foods such as grilled or baked fish,chicken, or turkey.
- Salad (lettuce with balsamic vinaigrette dressing only)
- Drink only bottled water and 100% Cranberry juice.
- Steamed or raw vegetables, such as carrots, green beans, etc.
- Eat only one banana per day. No other fruit or tomatoes.
- For extra seasoning add lemon or lime juice only (no spices)
What Not To Eat:
- NO eggs, beef or dairy such as milk, cream, butter, cheese, etc.
- NO Canned or prepackaged foods (high sodium content)
- NO bread, pizza, crackers, cereal, etc.
- NO dessert or high calorie foods.
- NO caffeine such as coffee, cokes, tea, or alcoholic beverages.
- NO spices, seasonings, or onions.
Some Menu Suggestions:
- Breakfast: Scrambled Egg Beaters (located in the dairy section). You may also have one banana per day.
- Lunch: Grilled, baked, or broiled chicken, turkey, fish, or shrimp. May have steamed or raw vegetables such as carrots, green beans, squash, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, and salad (a variety of lettuce and greens).
- Dinner: Grilled, baked, or broiled chicken, turkey, fish, or shrimp. Same vegetables as above.
- Sleep on clean sheets all nights of the cleanse.
- Do not wear any clothes that you have used in that have not been washed.
- Do not drink alcohol.
- For best results stay on the diet and fluids until you are able to test clean.